This post has expired! It was posted more than 90 days ago.
Lotus Notes/Domino Consultant
Posted date [2012-May-25] (ID: 3195)
- Serve a contract assignment under InfoTech's headcount, full-time seconded to a Government department;
- Responsible for setting up IT infrastructure and office automation facilities;
- Participate in all phases of the above IT projects including feasibility study, systems analysis and design, procurement, installation of computer systems, implementation, system nursing and maintenance;
- Collect user requirements and prepare assignment brief for jobs outsourced to external contractors;
- Assist in procurement processes of IT products, services, including the preparation of requirement specifications and proposal evaluation, etc.
- Carry out quality control, quality assurance and project management duties as assigned by the supervising officer;
- Monitor project progress and performance of contractors;
- Provide technical consultancy and support services for users;
- Carry out other tasks as required.