SALARY & WELFARE
1. Pay is NT$70,000 per month
2. Accommodation: free fully-furnished apartments, pay utility fee only.
3. monthly costs of living in Taiwan is around 700-900 USD (food, rent, transportation, etc..)
4. Airfare reimbursement NT$50,000 round-trip ticket for the 1st year teacher.
5. Paid vacation: Summer and winter time total 1-2 weeks.
6. National laborer insurance and health insurance provided.
1. Contract period: Aug. 1, 2012 to Jun. 30, 2013
2. Work hours: Monday to Friday, AM08:00 ~ PM05:00, 22 class weekly
3. 40-50 min per class (vary in accordance with school)
- (2) G7-12 social studies teacher who can teach world geography, world history, US history, US government, prefer teachers with History or Geography major.
- (1) G7-10 Literature teacher majored in English Education.
- (3) Elementary teachers who studied elementary education and can teach elementary English and science.
-Teachers will assist in any subject-related activities at school or major school events, during weekdays and/or weekends (about 1 or 2 times per semester).
-Teachers will assist in preparation for any English-related materials, such as listening test recordings, Story Time at English Library, etc.
Tax: According to the current regulation for foreign tax payers, the tax rate of the first 183 days in one taxable year is 18%. The tax rate would drop lower to around 6% after the completion of 183 days in one taxable year. Foreign tax payers would be eligible for tax refund when their overall stay is over 183 days in one taxable year.