About Copal Partners
Copal Partners, a Moody’s company, is widely regarded as the leading outsourced research and consulting provider to financial institutions and corporations worldwide. With approximately 1,700 employees situated in the world’s major commercial centers, and minority investors including Deutsche Bank, Citigroup, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, the Company is ideally positioned to service the requirements of over 40 bulge bracket clients, including several global bulge bracket investment banks, billion dollar funds, major consulting firms, and Fortune 500 corporations.
Copal was ranked #1 for outsourced Investment Research and Analytics by the Black Book of Outsourcing 2008.
Position will involve working directly with Moody’s Corp. and the company’s banking clients.
- Responsible for the full project implementation life cycle of Fermat products and ensuring successful delivery of Moody’s applications
- Perform data mapping, product configuration, parameterisation and gap analysis between functionalities and clients business requirements
- Define business and functional requirements
- Identify, assess and resolve issues
- Conduct user training
- Manage client relations and expectations throughout project life cycles